Saturday, March 01, 2008

I need a compass



OH my goodness, its been a while since my last article here in my journal.

So many things happened to me lately. Some are good and meant to brag about, some are not so good and needed to learn something from.


I've been absent from my work for several days. I cant really figure out why certain laziness hit me. It could be because of the unhealthy pressures i have in my workplace, hmmmmn...

I am so sick of the stupid things goin on around me. I know i played a great part on this mess, but i believed that it isnt too late for me to have 180 degree turn around. New year a new start awaits me.

I need a compass, LORD be my compass...


I cant just set aside my past but learning from it, i will become a better me. I might go back to my first love, serving the LORD. Whatever it takes, then so be it.

Then reestablish my life starting with my career then start searching for the one i could be with forever, marrying someone soon.

Haiiiiiiiiii... so many things to do so little time.

No comments: